Tuesday, September 17, 2013

AKBracelet on Etsy

One of the big trends over the summer were layering bracelets and wearing wrap bracelets.  I fell in love with this trend! However, what I didn't fall in love with was the price. I scoured the area looking for a store that would sell a nicely made bracelet for under $15. I wasn't willing to pay more than that for such a simple bracelet. 

After about a week, I gave up. My family was going on vacation so I figured I'll look when I go to Tennessee and Florida. Then I remembered that my cousin makes bracelets like these and she sells them at a reasonable price!

Here is a picture of the bracelet. This bracelet is also on the Etsy website and is going for $13.

 Purple, Light Blue, and Pewter Beaded Wrap Bracelet

Most bracelets cost $13, however, for a bracelet like the one below with the special beads, that's going to cost a little more. 

Pewter, Bronze, and Silver Beaded Wrap Bracelet

I wear my bracelet almost every day (Allie if you're reading this then I wear it every day) and i have not noticed any wear or tear. From experience of attempting to make bracelets, I know that sometimes it's hard to make a knot in the chord to either tie a bracelet together or prevent beads from sliding off. I have not experienced my bracelet becoming untied or any beads falling off. 

Here are some other bracelets that AKBracelet offers. 

 
I love the blue beads in the above bracelet!

Brown, Silver, and Pewter Beaded Wrap Bracelet
The above bracelet would be perfect for fall! 

The owner of the shop, Alison, does accept custom orders so feel free to email her in regards to making a bracelet completely custom for you! The combination of chord and bead colors are endless!

Overall, I am incredibly pleased with my bracelet from AKBracelet and definitely recommend this shop!

Hope you enjoyed this review! Follow me on instagram at natalieb0813 or on twitter @budigbabe. If there are any products you would like for me to review, either comment below or email me at natalie.budig@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment