Sunday, August 18, 2013

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

I am and always will be a huge Garnier Fructis fan! I started off using their shampoos and conditioners and have now made my way through various hair care products and now skincare. I have combination skin, with my under-eye being incredibly dry. I was looking for a a moisturizer that would replenish some moisture under my eyes but not be too heavy for the rest of my face. 

After doing some research, I came across kellylovesbeauty1 on YouTube. In one of her videos, I can't remember which :/, she talked about Garnier's Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. This was a completely new product to me. What drew me in was the texture.


It's not a creamy consistency, but a very thin gel. When I use it, I dip the pad of my fingertip inside the jar, and that's usually enough for my whole face. The gel is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing after a long day. I sometimes like to put two "coats" of moisturizer on my face because I love how it just glides on my skin.



I don't know how moisturizing this product is. It can sometimes feel sticky on the skin, but I can definitely feel it absorbing into my skin. I haven't noticed a dramatic difference, but I only use this product before bed. 

The packaging is very nice. It comes in a little glass jar, that's clear so you can see how much product is left. Downside is, it's kind of heavy and because the product is so thin, you have to make sure the lid is secured tight or else it will leak.

I picked this up from Ulta for $6.99; however, I did not see it online.

Hope you enjoyed this review! Follow me on instagram at natalieb0813 or on twitter @budigbabe. If there are any products you would like for me to review, either comment below or email me at natalie.budig@comcast.net. 

No comments:

Post a Comment