Sunday, August 11, 2013

L'Oreal's Damage Erasing Balm - Worth the Hype?

Having naturally blonde hair is both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing in that it is a beautiful color but a curse in that styling damage is more noticeable. I am always on the hunt for products that will prevent damage and/or reverse any present damage. 
 
I have tried numerous hair masks that claim to reverse so many years of damage but end up just leaving my hair looking greasy and then a few days later my hair looks more damaged than it was before. I was getting so desperate, I was trying every home remedy out there. That is until I came across this product. 

This is L'Oreal's Total Repair



5 - Damage Erase Balm and holy cow is it great! I heard about this from Tati on YouTube. Her channel is GlamLifeGuru on YouTube and on Instagram she can be found at "glamlifeguru" as well. 

Tati recently posted a picture of her hair after using the balm and I was immediately sold. Her hair looked so shiny and so healthy! Her hair didn't look like it was being weighed down by moisture. Plus, Tati was just glowing which showed that she wasn't kidding when she said she loved this product. 
 
This product is different than others in that it is very thick and dense which is what I want in a rinse out hair treatment. I want something that is going to saturate the hair, not just slide right out.

The smell is incredible! It's not overpowering, not incredibly perfumey. It does linger throughout the day and I did catch myself grabbing a handful of hair and just smelling it... but hey my hair smelled good! 

I have only used this product a handful of times so I don't think I'm ready to give it a rating quite yet, but I will do a follow up post giving it my final thoughts!

I tried looking for this product at Ulta but could not find it. I did, however, find it at Target for $5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment