Tuesday, August 6, 2013

my hair saver!

I have incredibly fine hair. Actually, fine is an understatement! My hair is very thin and therefor, when I use styling tools, I MUST protect my hair from the heat! TRESemme’s Heat Protector Spray is incredible! I have definitely noticed a difference between when I use the spray and when I do not. The bottle itself fits comfortably in my hand. The bottle itself is not super slick so it will not slide out of my hand. The nozel has a permanent clip underneath it which is perfect for travel because the clip can be adjusted to prevent the spraying of product. This was something I noticed TRESemme added within maybe the last year.
Photo cred: Target

Sometimes with sprays, the product comes out in a stream. For me, that almost prevents me from repurchasing a spray! That is not the case with this product. It is evenly distributed through a fine mist.

There is no smell to this product and it does not weigh the hair down which is great for when your hair is dry and you want to then go through with a flat iron. 

I would still avoid the root area to prevent the loss of any volume in the hair. After I spray my hair, my hair does not become sticky. I can barely feel it in my hair! But! I can feel it on my floor. Excess product will fall onto your floor and unfortunately; you will turn into an ice skater on your hard wood floors. This can be fixed if you spray your hair while on carpet or maybe stand over a towel.

                         Overall, this product is incredible! For $4.99 at Ulta, what a bargain! This product receives a 9 out of 10. It would receive a 10 out of 10 if it didn’t make my floors so slick!

No comments:

Post a Comment