Tuesday, August 6, 2013

my go to primer


When thinking about what product I should do as my first review, I couldn’t figure out what kind of product I wanted to do. Do I find my favorite eye shadow? Do I go for my go-to pressed powder? None of these ideas really spoke to me. So then I thought, okay, what product do I use first when I’m putting my makeup on. My go to primer is Rimmel Fix and Protect Pro Primer 002. Just a small amount of this product helps keep my makeup looking flawless all day. I’ve tried numerous primers before and keep coming back to Rimmel’s. What’s great about this product is how easy it applies to the skin. It goes on smooth and does not feel sticky at all. With other primers, I sometimes feel like they make my makeup slide off my skin. With this primer, I can see a decrease in shininess on my face. I definitely do not have to pull out my compact as much and blot my t-zone. Another great trait of this primer is that there is no scent. I’m a very picky scent person and I cannot stand when a product has a heavy scent whether it be a chemical smell or not. This product does not have a smell at all. Overall, I’d give this product a 10 out of 10. 

 
Photo cred: Rimmel London

You can typically find this product at any drugstore. I usually get mine at Target. There are two different kinds; a purple font one (001) and a blue font one (002). I purchase the blue font. I can't remember what the cost is at Target, but I know at Ulta it cost's $7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment