Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Night Walgreen's Haul!

Although I am 19, I still love 17 Magazine. Is there an age limit on magazines really? Well, anyhoo. I was flipping through 17 and came across a coupon from Covergirl for $4 off any two eye products from them.

Goodbye boredom, hello Walgreen's! Here are the products that I picked up at Walgreen's with my $4 off Covergirl coupon and then an in-store coupon for a Revlon eye product.


First thing I picked up were two of the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pots in "Blazing White" and "Melted Caramel".



Swatches were ehh. I was expecting something incredibly pigmented. I figured the white shade could be a great highlight but after swatching, I'm thinking it'll be better off as an all over the lid color. The brown was nice. Both have a decent amount of shimmer in it.




Next, I was in need of a good black eye liner that I could use to make a very thin line on the upper lash line, just to add a little definition. The brand that instantly came to mind was Jordana and I picked up their Easyliner for Eyes in Black.





I am super excited about this one. It just glides right on and doesn't budge.



Lastly, I picked up a Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in "Sirene". I figured I could do a smokey eye with this but after swatching it, I'm not too impressed.




It took forever for me to build up enough color for it to show up in the picture, but maybe it'll be different if I use an eyeshadow base or primer and use an eyeshadow brush instead of my fingers.



Hope you enjoyed this mini haul! Follow me on instagram at natalieb0813 or on twitter @budigbabe. If there are any products you would like for me to review, either comment below or email me at natalie.budig@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment